Organic items have become best sellers on the market. It all began with organic foods that were free from pesticides and harmful chemicals. Then came organic cleaning products that showed the world how easy it was to fight germs and grime without the nasty fumes that other cleaners brought to the air. After that, organic clothing made its debut on the scene, and organic products have been with us ever since.
What Is Organic Clothing?
Organic clothing is made from materials that are grown or raised in compliance with organic agricultural standards. Just like organic foods, this means that they are grown without the use of pesticides and harsh chemicals. These chemicals can cause skin irritation in adults, but a child’s skin is even more sensitive. This is why it’s important to choose organic clothing for toddlers and babies.
All The Reasons Why
The number one reason to choose organic clothing for toddlers and babies is to keep their super- soft and sweet skin safe and healthy. Any Mum who’s ever dealt with a child’s rash knows how important this is. But there are several other reasons why organic clothing is so important. From denim tops to ruffled bottoms, this is why organic clothing can make a difference.
• Organic cotton is durable. You can wash it over and over again without worrying about fading or fraying.
• The softness of organic clothing makes it comfortable and cosy on your child’s skin.
• Since there are no toxic chemicals used in the farming of organic materials, it helps the farmers stay healthy.
• Organic farming prevents soil erosion and contaminated groundwater systems.
• Since the material in organic clothing for toddlers lasts longer, you’ll save money in the long run.
• Organic farms are often associated with the FAIR TRADE practices, meaning that all workers are paid fairly for their labor.
• When you choose organic clothing, you know that you’re doing your part to protect the environment. Not only for your children, but for your grandchildren and generations to come.
Organic clothing is made from natural fiber material. Many organic baby clothes are made from organic cottons, muslin, and linen. Other materials include wool, silk, and bamboo. Keep in mind that just because a product is labeled as natural, that doesn’t mean it’s organic. Look for products that are Certified Organic so you know you’re getting the best product.