Having a baby is one of the most exciting things that can happen to a person. It’s a time of joy, wonder, and amazement. It can also be a time of fear, confusion, and sleeplessness. Whether it’s baby number one, or baby number four, all new Mum’s have a lot to deal with. This is a time when they feel special, but it’s also a time when everything revolves around the newest addition to the family. This is why it’s the perfect time to get something especially for her.
There are plenty of baby gifts ideas for the bub, but what about gift ideas for Mum? If she’s already had a baby shower, or if this is not her first baby, chances are high that she already has everything she needs to get through baby’s first months. If you’re thinking about bringing her a present, try one of these things she can use to keep her spirits high and her stress levels low.
• Food. If you can cook, bring her something she can put in the freezer and heat up later. If not, bring a big box of fresh fruit and veg, or sign her up for a meal delivery service.
• A break. Offer to stop by and watch the baby so she can take a long, hot shower, or have a nap. Just give her an hour of time to do nothing while you watch the baby.
• A visit. Bring her lunch, taker her and the baby to the shopping centre, or just hang out at her house and have a chat. She’d love to have someone to sit and talk with who doesn’t spit up on her.
• A spa day. Buy her a coupon for a free massage, manicure, or pedicure and offer to watch the baby while she uses it.
• Cleaning help. Housework can be horrible with a newborn. Buy a voucher from a local cleaning company, or make up your own vouchers that offer your personal assistance.
• A streaming service. Give Mum something to watch during feedings or long hours of just holding the baby. Try Netflix, YouTube
Premium, Stan, or Amazon Prime Video. Pay for a month or two and let her decide to keep it or not.
These are baby gifts ideas just for Mum that will make her new-baby-filled days even better. Take your pick, and send it with love.